Selection criteria for the Executive Doctorate in Business program include:
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of the functional areas of business and commerce, including accounting and finance, marketing, human resource management, corporate and competitive strategy, information systems and operations management
- Have 10 or more years of business experience, including at least seven years with significant management responsibilities
- Hold a relevant post-baccalaureate degree
- Demonstrate the potential for high performance capability in applied research
- Possess excellent communication and writing skills using the English language
Tuition for the three-year program is currently $110,5001, which covers tuition, books and food while on campus. An initial down payment of $2,000 is required; tuition will be billed as a payment at the beginning of each semester, resulting in six payments of $18,083. Travel and lodging expenses are not covered.
Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
International applicants may apply for the program under an F-1 visa. Find out more about the visa requirements » However, if you are currently in the U.S. in a nonimmigrant status other than F-1, you may be able to study at Georgia State in your current status. Please speak with our international student advisor to find out whether or not you need to change your status to F-1.
1Amount is subject to change.